A step-by-step guide to creating an iPhone app on a budget
- Even if you don’t know how to code
- Even if you don’t have an idea
- Even if you only have a few hundred dollars to spare
If you are like me, you’ve probably been thinking about creating an app for a long time. I thought about making an app for YEARS.
Why did it take me so long to follow through?
- I didn’t have the time to learn to code
- I didn’t have much money to risk
But just a few months ago I launched my first app without spending 100s of hours learning to code and with an extremely small budget. I’ve earned the money back I spent and then some.
If you want to make an app and get venture capitalists to invest millions in it and then sell it for $100 million – this isn’t for you.
BUT if you want to:
- learn how to make a simple but useful application that can be an impressive resume piece
- build your app skills on a small scale for your next bigger project
- and earn a little passive revenue
then this is definitely for you.